We love hearing from passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world!
At Red Dog, we are a dedicated team who work every day to establish a positive and fun company culture. Our inclusive team environment is home to 20+ employees (and their pets), with the shared values of Balance, Care, and Sincerity.
Our Vision is to “Help Families Thrive” and our Mission is to “Improve the Longevity and Wellness of Pets.” We pride ourselves in taking care of our family, both internally and externally, so personal growth and empowerment are extremely important to us. When you are here, you are part of that family!
vWhat we can offer you:
- Fair and equal wages (with regular increases and advancement opportunities)
- Regular working hours (Monday-Friday)
- Medical benefits after 6 months (for full time employees)
- Sick days after 6 months (for full-time employees)
- Your birthday off WITH PAY (after probation)
- Staff discounts on food, plus other perks and incentives
OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION OPPORTUNITIES
General Worker (Full Time/Part Time/Seasonal)
- Play well with others – will you actively contribute to a positive working environment and participate in team discussions?
- Thrive in a fast paced, never boring, physical work environment.
- Aren’t afraid of making mistakes – do you like to take action and take chances?
- Set goals and love meeting them – let us help you achieve yours, while you help us achieve ours!
- Are detail oriented – do you love jigsaw puzzles, Tetris, or Grand Theft Auto?
Position Requirements Hard Skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to continually lift 50lbs
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to have a flexible work schedule
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us the following: 1) Your resume 2) A cover letter letting us know what your ideal work environment is and how you would contribute to that environment
OUR CURRENT OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES
OUR CURRENT SHIPPING/RECEIVING OPPORTUNITIES