We love hearing from passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world!
At Red Dog, we are a dedicated team who work every day to establish a positive and fun company culture. Our inclusive team environment is home to 20+ employees (and their pets), with the shared values of Balance, Care, and Sincerity.
Our Vision is to “Help Families Thrive” and our Mission is to “Improve the Longevity and Wellness of Pets.” We pride ourselves in taking care of our family, both internally and externally, so personal growth and empowerment are extremely important to us. When you are here, you are part of that family!
vWhat we can offer you:
- Fair and equal wages (with regular increases and advancement opportunities)
- Regular working hours (Monday-Friday)
- Medical benefits after 6 months (for full time employees)
- Sick days after 6 months (for full-time employees)
- Your birthday off WITH PAY (after probation)
- Staff discounts on food, plus other perks and incentives
OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION OPPORTUNITIES
General Worker (Full Time/Part Time/Seasonal)
- Play well with others – will you actively contribute to a positive working environment and participate in team discussions?
- Thrive in a fast paced, never boring, physical work environment.
- Aren’t afraid of making mistakes – do you like to take action and take chances?
- Set goals and love meeting them – let us help you achieve yours, while you help us achieve ours!
- Are detail oriented – do you love jigsaw puzzles, Tetris, or Grand Theft Auto?
Position Requirements Hard Skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to continually lift 50lbs
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to have a flexible work schedule
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us the following: 1) Your resume 2) A cover letter letting us know what your ideal work environment is and how you would contribute to that environment
OUR CURRENT OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES
Sales Manager (Full Time)
We’re looking for a high-energy, self-motivated Sales Manager for our office!
Do you love to…
- Get shit done and thrive on wearing multiple hats?
- Create, establish, execute, and achieve goals and plans?
- Integrate marketing, operational, and financial knowledge to achieve organizational goals?
- Manage and lead your team members to success?
- Put a footprint on something and say, “I did that, and I’m proud of it!”?
- Laugh and be full of life?
- Be organized…like REALLY organized?
- Ride the line between diligence and flexibility?
- Be a part of a young and energetic team?
- Have the freedom and autonomy to flourish in your job?
- Constantly learn and grow, both professionally and personally?
- Pet dogs, play with dogs, talk to dogs…basically love dogs (cats are alright too)?
Do you live…
A CREATIVE MINDSET – Are you great with visuals and words? Do you think outside the box? Do you see and understand your uniqueness? And others’? Do you take no for an answer? No? Neither do we. We are looking for someone who embraces curiosity, believes in his/her own creativity, and inspires others to do the same. Someone who is tenacious about exploring the reasons for objections and providing creative solutions to overcome them.
JOYFULLY – Do you have a joyful attitude and encourage others to live joyfully as well? Are you full of energy and always look at the ‘bright side’? We thrive on having a lot of fun doing what we do, and we want our work and workplace to be joyful and fun.
PASSIONATELY – Are you enthusiastic, skilled, and a ‘people person’? Do you love talking about your passions and are you good at convincing others to share that passion? We are committed to ‘growing’ people who are passionate about and love what they do. It is essential that you are also passionate about your own personal growth and development. We will absolutely support you in both passions!
A ‘GO-GETTER’ ATTITUDE – On a daily basis, are you proactive rather than reactive? You don’t just dream about ideas, you have the grit and ambition to take initiative and execute your plans. You constantly move the bar on your limits and are fearless about asking for what you want. You’re also cool with sometimes making mistakes and asking for help.
- Have a hunter’s mindset! Identify missed and new business opportunities. Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Manage customer expectations…remember when we said you love to “ride fine line between diligence and flexibility?”
- Work with CEO and Director of Operations on strategic marketing and operations planning, including setting goals and identifying methods to reach these goals
- Create high level sales and marketing plans based on company goals and lead the team to refine and implement them
- Provide frequent and ongoing progress reports to the management team
- Plan, organize, and attend events (such as trade shows, in-store support events, online education sessions, etc.)
Remember, our PRIMARY clients are dogs and cats! However, we need to do business with our human clients – who aren’t just prospects with names. It’s important to us that you not only sell our product, but you also sell your personality traits and your delivery of services to clients. There will be days when you close every deal, but there will also be days when nothing seems to go well. Your job, as the person responsible for growing the business, calls for you to come to work every day fresh and ready to hustle. Your job in sales is to…
- Make new friends! Create, maintain, and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Demonstrate a strong desire to help customers make their businesses successful
- Proactively seek feedback to understand customer issues
- Help create and implement promotions and brand initiatives
- Seek out new business opportunities by developing growth strategies (both long term and short term)
- Consistently and dependably follow through on commitments and deadlines to customers
- Set sales goals…and achieve them!
- Lead the sales, marketing, and admin departments
- Lead strategic marketing and educational programs and initiatives
- Lead the sales team to develop and deliver client presentations
- Lead by example in passion, diligence, flexibility, consistency, creativity, growth, and fun!
If this job sounds like the perfect challenge for you, please dazzle us with the following in PDF format:
- Personalized cover letter outlining the following:
- What types of products/services have you sold in previous positions?
- What do you know about the pet food/pet services industry? OR… what do you like the most about the pet food/services industry?
- What is your go-to method to motivate a team of people?
- Your resume
- Email the above to email@example.com